RE: AGENDA and Survey - AGWG & Silver Joint Meeting July 13th 2021

From: Bruce Bailey <Bailey@Access-Board.gov>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 13:27:28 +0000
To: "WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
CC: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Regrets, as our Board Meeting is this morning.

Since I am already pinging the lists, I will take the opportunity to plug our public event tomorrow:
https://www.access-board.gov/news/2021/06/16/u-s-access-board-to-host-panel-discussions-on-inclusive-exercise-and-fitness-equipment

The U.S. Access Board invites the public to a virtual meeting on advancing access to fitness equipment on July 14 from 1:00 - 3:15 pm (ET).  The event, "Moving Forward: Access to Inclusive Fitness Equipment," will feature panel presentations on the need for access to fitness equipment, initiatives to address equipment accessibility, and implementation of inclusive fitness equipment.

Opening Remarks by U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth and Lex Gillette, Paralympian