Minutes of Silver meeting 9 July 2021

From: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 11:07:20 -0400
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
   1. New Method format proposal
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JVmquc7mLJaxZhypPbBhR99fEFBmc0YDn1Wz2Jcl_oY/edit?usp=sharing>
   from joint ACT-Silver group
   2. Updated proposal on Third Party content
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Proposal_on_Third_Party_Content>,
   with clarification discussion on defining third party, exemption vs. how to
   establish responsibility, and third party services vs. content.
   3. From Jeanne: Subgroup members, please look at plans for the August
   draft and email me with what you think you'll have for the August draft,
   with dates so I can get you scheduled for the joint AG WG meetings.

Full minutes <https://www.w3.org/2021/07/09-silver-minutes.html>