Re: [Errors] SCHEDULE CHANGE Working Session Wednesday 7 July 2021

Present: Jemma and Sarah
We worked on two methods to add to the editors draft. The pull request <https://github.com/w3c/silver/pull/539> is ready for review and will hopefully be merged into the editors draft for review and comment.
Once the content is merged, we will notify the Silver mailing list and invite feedback.