RE: No Silver meeting on 6 July. new time for 9 July

Thanks for the update and regrets for Friday. I can't make that time (standing conflict).

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Sent: Monday, July 5, 2021 8:40 PM
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: No Silver meeting on 6 July. new time for 9 July

The joint Silver portion of the meeting with AGWG on Tuesday 6 July has been cancelled because we did not have WCAG3-related material ready for AGWG.  Silver members are welcome to attend the AGWG meeting, but the agenda will all be WCAG 2.2-related.  Too many people are away for the US/Canada holidays to pull together a meaningful agenda for a Silver-only meeting, so there will not be Silver meeting on Tuesday 6 July.

The next Silver meeting will be Friday 9 July at 10:00AM Eastern. NOTE that this is a new time for the meeting.  The conference call information remains the same.