RE: [XR] Action items for January

Thanks for this update and summary. I can write 2 Methods for Outcome 5.

-----Original message-----
From: Jeanne Spellman
Sent: Thursday, January 14 2021, 11:15 am
To: Silver Task Force
Cc: Mike Crabb
Subject: [XR] Action items for January
 People are busy.  I get it.  However, I think we all want to have some of the real XR work that we have been doing make it into the next draft of WCAG3.  Mike is not able to chair for a short time while he has to focus on his work.  Please look at the list below and reply if you can take any of the action items below.  If multiple people want to work on the same items, great!  I just need to know.

* Can anyone take over to temporarily chair while Mike is busy? (This means sending out agenda, running meeting, and posting minutes to the Silver list.)
* Alternatively, could you work on specific issues asynchronously (without holding a meeting) until Mike is through his crunch  time?  Pick one from the following list.

To Do list for January:

Write Methods to go with the Outcomes we drafted for Captions guideline that didn't go in the FPWD because they had no Methods.

* Outcome 2: Caption Meta-Data is used to convey further information
* Outcome 3: Captions format allows for alternative devices
* Outcome 4: Caption visual display can be customized
* Outcome 5: Caption temporal display can be customized

overview link with project details

Method template

I don't want to work more on the white paper until Mike is back.  Please let me know if you need help or want to be connected to work with someone else.  You can reply to the list (preferred) or reply to me.

jeanne