Re: agenda for Silver meeting of 8 January 2021

Late regrets. This meeting time is hard for me to attend regularly. If the
meeting was one or two hours earlier I will attend.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R

Join me at axe-con <http://deque.com/axe-con> 2021: a free digital
accessibility conference.