From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Friday, January 8, 2021 at 7:08 AM
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] agenda for Silver meeting of 8 January 2021

If you are sending regrets and have opinions about changing the number
and day/time of meetings, please note that in your reply.

agenda+ update on publishing

agenda+ Meeting schedule time changes for 2021

agenda+ Subgroup checkins

== Conference Call Info ==

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-fri