From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 10:48 AM
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: agenda for Silver meeting of 5 January 2021

agenda+ Working effectively together in 2021 Reminder that we are
agenda+ meeting Fridays in January, but will
discuss schedule on Friday 8 January meeting
agenda+ Status of publication of First Public Working Draft Status of
agenda+ Decision Policy What do we want to see in the next "heartbeat"
agenda+ publication
(probably) in March?
agenda+ Subgroups: What do you want to accomplish this month? Any new
outcomes or methods that the group is working on?

== Conference Call Info ==

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-tue__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!LJdsY92XvXK2CF-GHHtsQcjrzXu-w0QppzGiXlmIPeZkd61ux3m7pflg_-kGfu5oMQI$