From: Todd Libby <todd@knowbility.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 2:27 PM
To: Sajka, Janina [C] <sajkaj@amazon.com>
Cc: public-silver@w3.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [Conformance] Agenda for Thursday 26 August

Regrets. Recovering from surgeries.

---------------
Todd Libby
Accessibility Analyst
todd@knowbility.org<mailto:todd@knowbility.org>
Knowbility<https://knowbility.org>

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 1:17 PM Sajka, Janina [C] <sajkaj@amazon.com<mailto:sajkaj@amazon.com>> wrote:

Colleagues:

The Silver Conformance Options Subgroup will meet again this Thursday 26 August at 12:00 PM (Noon) Boston Time (1600 UTC). You can confirm the correct time of this meeting in your local time zone using this link:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Silver+Substantial+Conformance+Subgroup&iso=20210826T12&p1=43

Zoom teleconference data is provided at this link:

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-conf

As always, we'll be on IRC using the W3C server at irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>, in channel #silver-conf.

These and additional details of our work, including minutes, current, and
archived draft documents are available on our subgroup wiki page here:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Substantial_Conformance

*** Proposed Agenda ***

Agenda+             Agenda Review & Administrative Items
agenda+             Media Considerations
agenda+             Use Cases Redux
agenda+             Other Business
agenda+             Be Done

Janina Sajka