Re: Agenda for Silver call of Tuesday 6 April 2021

From: Makoto Ueki <makoto.ueki@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 21:08:25 +0900
To: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Cc: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Sorry for short notice. I'm done with the English translation of the
feedback from Japanese attendees at my webinar. I'm gonna share this today
instead of Alt Text subgroup update.

Results of the Attendees Survey - Japanese Webinar on FPWD
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YvWSg9NCLijHZiMG5jQNLRnj6_DCkf1jisxjsx8nNnA/edit?usp=sharing

The points are:
- How to make scoring results/points repeatable.
- Big concerns about "Bronze will be equal to Level AA".

Thanks,
Makoto