Re: Agenda for Silver meeting of Friday 2 April 2021

From: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 13:30:00 -0400
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
All,

Fridays usually have thinner attendance in the first place, and we have
more regrets for today than usual. Thinking we can see how many folks do
join the call, making the call about five minutes in as to whether to call
it.

Thanks,

Shawn

P.S. I completely forgot about Good Friday and Easter weekend for those
observing, we should've checked in earlier in the week (note to self).