RE: Need logistics for Silver meeting with ACT

Thanks Sarah, and also Wilco and Chris. Among the three of you, I got there on time! Much appreciated.

Janina

From: Sarah Horton <sarah.horton@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:51 AM
To: Sajka, Janina <sajkaj@amazon.com>
Cc: public-silver@w3.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Need logistics for Silver meeting with ACT

Hi, Janina. Here are the details:

Conference Call information:

  *   Calling options

     *   Teleconference details<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_act> (use your W3C login)

  *   IRC options

     *   Join IRC channel<http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#wcag-act> (online using your browser)
     *   Server: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>; Port 6665, 6667, 21, or 994; Channel: #wcag-act
On Apr 1, 2021, at 1:09 PM, Sajka, Janina <sajkaj@amazon.com<mailto:sajkaj@amazon.com>> wrote:

All:

I believe we—Silver—have a meeting with ACT scheduled for the next hour, 9:00 AM (Boston), Thursday 1 April …

Where? What Zoom coordinates? What IRC channel?

I feel like I missed the memo somehow!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can respond with particulars!

Best,

Janina

Janina Sajka
Accessibility Standards Consultant