Re: CFC - Approve Silver Decision Policy

AG Working Group and Silver TF members,

As we have received substantial negative feedback during this CfC, this CfC
fails and is not agreed on as a consensus opinion of the working group.  We
will bring the discussion around handling objections first back to the TF
and then to the AG for approval before sending out a new CFC.

This decision will be recorded at https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Decisions.

Kind regards,

Rachael