Re: CFC - Approve Silver Decision Policy

Hey Chuck,
I have three minor concerns with the decision policy. It would be great if
these could be addressed:

- If a decision is made on the call, there does not seem to be a way for
anyone who was not on the call to raise an objection. I would suggest that
any decisions made on a call be announced via e-mail, so that anyone who
couldn't attend still has the opportunity to raise their objections.
- It would be good to clarify that "meetings" here means just official task
force meetings, and that decisions can not be made by subgroups.
- There is no description of what form a "call for objections" can take.
For example, AG has a policy where we use a CFC e-mail, which can only be
about a single decision that has to be clear from the title. Some
description like that would go a long way to clarifying this.

Kind regards,

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R

Join me at axe-con <http://deque.com/axe-con> 2021: a free digital
accessibility conference.