From: Storr, Francis <francis.storr@intel.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 8:46 AM
To: public-silver@w3.org
Subject: Silver minutes from October 6th, 2020

Minutes from the Silver Task Force today.

  *   Reviewing the writing resources for new content.
  *   Scoring, critical errors, and outcome ratings.
  *   Plain language and style guides.
  *   A reminder to register for TPAC.
  *   A reminder to complete the Silver survey and attend AG WG today.
  *   Clarification required on what is the expected release date for WCAG 2.2.

Minutes available at: https://www.w3.org/2020/10/06-silver-minutes.html

Regards

—
Francis
Intel Accessibility Office.
Intel Disability and Accessibility Network: Oregon Chapter Lead and Cross-Site Information Technology Chair.