Re: AGENDA and Survey - AGWG & Silver Meeting October 6th 2020

Need to make sure actual content of WCAG 3.0 documents is accessible to maximum extent possible (practice what we promote)

If simplified language is used as an alternative to original language need to ensure that meaning is not inadvertently altered between the two

Sent from my iPhone