[Errors] Agenda for Wednesday 25 November

From: Sarah Horton <sarah.horton@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 18:32:33 +0000
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Hi, all.

The Errors Sub-Group of the Silver Taskforce meets on Wednesdays at 12pm Eastern Time. You can find call-in details at www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-errors. Our IRC channel at irc.w3.org is #silver-errors.

The Errors Sub-Group wiki page contains information about the scope and focus of our work, background information, links to project documents, information about meetings, and minutes from past meetings: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Error_Handling

Our agenda for Wednesday, 25 November 2020 is:

agenda+ Review Errors Sub-Group Project Definition and discuss where we are; update project definition as needed
agenda+ Review progress in Error Flows Inventory Google Doc and assign unassigned To-Dos for remaining Error Flows
agenda+ Introduce new document, Relevant Concepts, to collect guiding concepts and principles to guide our work developing error-related guidelines
agenda+ Discuss next steps and sketch out timeline through Dec 31, 2020

Please feel free to join the call, even if you are not in the Sub-Group, and consider joining the Sub-Group. The more perspectives, the better!

All best,
Sarah

Sarah Horton
sarah.horton@gmail.com