Cancelled - Friday Silver meetings in November

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 18:15:05 -0500
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
While we are waiting for publication, there isn't a lot of coordination
needed in the meetings, but there is a lot of work happening in
sub-groups.  It made sense to give people more time to work in the
subgroups.  The Silver group voted to suspend the Friday meeting until
the end of November.  The Friday meetings are more lightly attended.

We will revisit this the last week in November.

jeanne