Minutes of the Silver meeting of 29 May 2020

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 15:48:58 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
We checked in with the subgroups that had made progress since Tuesday:

  * Visual contrast met and discussed two topics: expressing the
    formulas in MathML and discussing the table of responses.
  * Clear Language postponed their meeting to Monday
  * Functional Needs is in process of scheduling their first meeting,
    but Charles has been loading information into the Google doc and
    organizing it.
  * Architecture and scoring has made progress and will be presenting
    Jake's combined proposal on Tuesday.

We discussed the Content writing process and how we get from writing
Functional Outcomes to tests.

Minutes: https://www.w3.org/2020/05/29-silver-minutes.html