Re: agenda for Silver meeting of 1 May 2020

Jeanne also sent regrets for today. Since Jeanne would speak to most of
these items, and Jake worked with her on things but also can't make this
Friday time:

== Proposed New Agenda (welcoming additions or substitutions) ==

agenda+ Essentials for Publishing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tQHgVFaJYS1WWs9BKucZxWboMNVuclvdNqnQuzPbWwY/edit#heading=h.js6lw2htvj4l>
approved by AGWG (assuming someone else can speak to this?)
agenda+ FPWD publication of the Challenges doc
<https://www.w3.org/TR/accessibility-conformance-challenges/> (from Janina)
agenda+ subgroup checkin
agenda+ Let's define what we mean by "task" in terms of conformance (with a
potential side effect of having come up with a better term to use for it)

== Conference call info <https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-fri>
==

Zoom, with WebEx as backup.  Watch IRC if you are alone on a call.