Re: agenda for Silver meeting of 1 May 2020

From: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 13:21:34 -0400
To: jake abma <jake.abma@gmail.com>
Cc: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>, Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Jeanne also sent regrets for today. Since Jeanne would speak to most of
these items, and Jake worked with her on things but also can't make this
Friday time:

== Proposed New Agenda (welcoming additions or substitutions) ==

agenda+ Essentials for Publishing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tQHgVFaJYS1WWs9BKucZxWboMNVuclvdNqnQuzPbWwY/edit#heading=h.js6lw2htvj4l>
approved by AGWG (assuming someone else can speak to this?)
agenda+ FPWD publication of the Challenges doc
<https://www.w3.org/TR/accessibility-conformance-challenges/> (from Janina)
agenda+ subgroup checkin
agenda+ Let's define what we mean by "task" in terms of conformance (with a
potential side effect of having come up with a better term to use for it)

== Conference call info <https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-fri>
==

Zoom, with WebEx as backup.  Watch IRC if you are alone on a call.