From: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 5 March 2020 at 1:43 AM
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Cc: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Subject: Re: Silver pre-CSUN Face-to-face
Resent from: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Resent date: Thursday, 5 March 2020 at 1:42 AM

Hi All,
At 72 with asthma and a wife the same age with respiratory issues, I have decided to pass on CSUN. For those of you who would attend my, "How to Learn Mathematics with Low Vision" I am sorry. Maybe I can present it next year.

I may just write articles from here on out. I will really miss seeing my friends. CSUN is such a wonderful event.

Take care everyone,

Wayne