From:   Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
To:     Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Date:   2020/02/28 12:47 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Silver pre-CSUN Face-to-face

All,

In light of Covid-19 goings on, we wanted to reach out about the Silver
F2F Meeting at CSUN 2020. So far, CSUN, the meeting, and many of us
attending will all still happen, with everyone keeping a close eye on
everything while purchasing as much hand sanitizer as possible.

That said, if you would prefer not to attend the face to face meeting,
we'll absolutely understand and support you in that! We already planned to
ensure folks could participate remotely, and we'll work to make sure that
goes as smoothly as Zakim & Webex allow.

Note: If you responded positively in the attendance survey, but will no
longer attend in person, please do let us know so that we can take that
into account for the a/v equipment and any food things to order.

We'll let you know if anything changes!

Thanks,

Shawn