Re: Agenda for Silver meeting of Tuesday 21 July 2020

Regrets.
I will be attending the XR Access Symposium Breakout Session on Captioning in XR.

Updates from Functional Needs:
All comments in the document have been replied to.
We are now meeting weekly, and using the mailing list to make progress in between.
The draft definition on Functional Needs now has consensus from the sub-group and the Silver group.
The draft definitions on Functional Outcomes and User Needs were discussed with no conclusion

Charles Hall

Senior Accessibility Designer
Invited Expert, W3C AGWG & Silver TF
Chair, W3C IDIW CG
Member, Ferndale Accessibility & Inclusion Advisory Commission