Minutes & Summary of Silver Conformance meeting of 4 February 2020

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 20:11:49 -0500
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
== Summary ==

* We are close to having a name for Silver. It was approved by AGWG
today.  There is no perfect name that everyone liked. Many wanted to
keep the acronym of WCAG.  The new name that there was consensus on in
the meeting today is "W3C Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 3.0" (the "3"
in W3C  is silent).

* We got an update on the Challenges document.  It is being updated and
reformatted with much of the content moving to the appendices.  We will
get a new link when it goes into Github by next week.

* We started addressing the comments from the AGWG survey.  We discussed
creating an example of the scoring. We agreed that the introduction to
Scoring and Conformance needs a major re-write.

== Minutes ==

https://www.w3.org/2020/02/04-silver-conf-minutes.html