Minutes of Silver XR captioning subgroup 24 August 2020

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 11:56:47 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
== Summary ==

We worked on the draft of aMethod for the first Functional Outcome
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lUoy00PrdsJjsqfqv8T4U1KokDM9LqbEe2GMWOwsEM4/>.
We used the example thatJoshue drafted in his email
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-silver/2020Aug/0024.html>

  * We discussed whether there should be one Method or two: should key
    sound effects have their own method? We decided to merge them into
    1, as this is FO is mostly related to what people do today.
  * We decided that multimedia in the path is critical only if it is
    essential to completing the task.
  * We took text from
    *https://www.w3.org/WAI/perspective-videos/captions/#who*

== Minutes ==

Minutes were lost as the bot didn't run (user error). There were very
few notes as we were working in the Methods document.