[off topic] Inspiration

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 18:20:43 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Yesterday was a long day for me and all those who attended the Silver
Deep Dive.  I needed some inspiration. My dear friend who first got me
into Accessibility work 20+ years ago sent me this video from NOAH - The
National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation.  It made me
cry.  My friend is one of the singers.

It reminded me why I do this work and all the very real people who are
touched by improving accessibility standards.

https://vimeo.com/albinism/pwachoir