Survey on Silver Decision Policy

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:17:25 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
We have a new proposed Decision Policy for Silver.  Please answer the
survey.  There is only one question.  The survey question has links to
the document and to the meeting minutes where it was presented.

Survey <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/94845/2020-08-decision-policy/>

Use the same W3C credentials that you use for conference calls. If you
have lost your password, you can use this link to recover <[2]
https://www.w3.org/accounts/recover>it.  Please contact me privately if
you have trouble accessing the survey.  (I think I set it up correctly
so that the Silver Community Group members have permissions, but I don't
do this often anymore and I make mistakes.)

jeanne