Re: Request for joint meeting during TPAC

Hi Shawn, All:

The page to bookmark for APA at TPAC is this one:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Meetings/TPAC_2019

*	Remote teleconference data for our sessions is linked on that page.

*	Each agendum is given with a link to TimeAndDate.com so that
*	remote participants can verify the correct time in their local
*	time zones.

*	We link to key documents for each meeting. This is a work in
*	progress. I still have some XR docs to link in, for example.

*	Lastly, but very critically, any last minute updates will be
*	noted on that page.

Let me also welcome all to any of our sessions. We're very open on any
of our topics.

PS: I'm trying to figure out when and how I might duck out of APA for
even a short while to join the Silver session with AGWG. No promisses,
but I'm mindful of the value of doing that.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka