agenda for Silver Conformance Meeting of 29 October 2019

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 15:42:02 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
We are getting to the dreaded time of year when North America gets out
of sync with daylight savings time with the rest of the world. It starts
next week.  I'm putting it in this week's agenda in case I forget to
include it next week.

If you are outside North America, please check this global calendar
entry to make sure that the meeting time hasn't slipped an hour from the
time you expected. Silver Conformance Meeting time
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Silver+Conformance&iso=20191029T19&p1=43&ah=1>

== Agenda ==

    agenda+ What do we want to put in the FPWD Conformance section?
    agenda+ More on User Scenarios

== Links ==

  * May 2019  ED draft with Conformance section
    <https://w3c.github.io/silver/guidelines/>
  * User Scenarios/Use Cases
    <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PsMDJ4MLmTv8WeIhtFsGj-nJDwJhuzI8ATMAS2UuWa4/>
  * Challenges with Conformance of Large Complex and/or Dynamic Websites
    <https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ByXEqqXuqWtDzxq2J6Vch27n4RWMZig7P426aPiIto/>

== Conference Call info ==

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-conf

IRC: #silver-conf