Regrets

From: Hall, Charles (DET-MRM) <Charles.Hall@mrm-mccann.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 19:04:44 +0000
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Regrets. I am unable to join the next 2 Tuesday calls.
10/29 I have a client conflict.
11/05 I will be attending the W3C Inclusive Workshop for Xaur in Seattle.

Charles Hall // Senior UX Architect

(he//him)
charles.hall@mrm-mccann.com<mailto:charles.hall@mrm-mccann.com>
W +1.248.203.8723
M +1.248.225.8179
360 W Maple, Birmingham MI 48009
mrm-mccann.com<https://www.mrm-mccann.com/>

[MRM//McCann]
Cannes Network of the Year
Effie’s Most Creatively Effective Global Network 2018, 2019
IPG Agency Inclusion Vanguard – Agency of the Year 2019

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.  Thank you very much.

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)