Re: What if Silver didn't have levels?

Up to now there was even talk of 'grandfathering'? WCAG 2.1 coformant
results so sites conforming to current level AA would meet the basic
level, bronze (not sure if that is still the favoured scheme though).
That would be meeting a 100% old SCs (I guess with minor tolerances) as
a baseline requirement, if I understand correctly. Lowering that to 60%
(whatever the rearrangements and additions coming with Silver) still
feels like a very significant lowering of requirements. Personally I
would not want to support that.