From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 8:07:14 PM
To: Silver Task Force
Subject: Update on the AccessU meeting

Sharron Rush of Knowbility has very graciously donated a room for us at
AccessU for Wednesday through Friday, May 15-17.  This will be an
informal meeting where we will focus on writing sample content for
Silver and learning lessons from the process.  We will use the sample
content to create an editor's draft of Silver after AccessU.  We will
update the Style Guide with the lessons we learn.  We will share what we
did and learned with the broader Silver group at the Silver meeting of
21 May.

Anyone who registered for AccessU can come and go to attend sessions as
they need or want to.  Anyone who is not registered for AccessU should
not be attending sessions or eating AccessU meals and coffee.  Those of
us (like me) who are not registered are responsible for our own food.  I
will have a vehicle and can pick up coffee, lunch, and snacks as needed.