CSUN 2019 Face to Face Silver meeting

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 11:44:17 -0500
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Cc: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>, Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
We will be holding a Face to Face meeting on 11 & 12 March 2019 at the
Anaheim Marriott (the site of the 2019 CSUN AT conference) from 9-5
Pacific time.  Remote participation will be available.

Details are posted on the wiki and are linked from the wiki main page.
We will update them as we get closer to the date.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/2019_CSUN_F2F_Meeting

Please respond to Jeanne and Shawn personal email by 16 January if you
are planning to attend.  Please don't reply to the Silver list.

Shawn Lauriat
Jeanne Spellman