Re: SC Level assignment in WCAG 2.0

Two additional factors that went into the decision of what level to choose
were:

- Did it require AT? The Level A SCs generally didn't require a user to
purchase Assistive Technology (i.e. magnification)
- Did it impact the look or feel of the website, and cause redesign? Level
A generally doesn't require a change to the look or feel of the site.

We've always been careful not to create hard and fast rules about when
something was Level A or AA and have stuck with "The Success Criteria were
assigned to one of the three levels of conformance by the working group
after taking into consideration a wide range of interacting issues."

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613-806-9005