Re: agenda for Silver conformance meeting of 10 December 2019

Very late regrets for yesterday's Silver meetings. I had a presentation to
get together for a call this morning and didn't have the bandwidth to
attend.

Best regards,

Mary Jo
Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."  ~John Quincy Adams