Minutes of Silver meeting of 16 August 2019

From: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:51:43 -0400
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
With so many unable to attend, we went off-agenda to work through some
things, summarizing here to keep everyone in the loop:

   - Issue tracking - We'll look into using Github projects for task
   structure and issue templates for easier and more rapid filing for things
   like the functional user needs tasks. We learned a bit about how Github can
   enable nearly-entirely-email-driven interactions for folks to keep up with
   and participate in issue threads, rather than needing to use the Github UI
   itself.
   - AG WG Charter, reviewed the proposed wording.
   - Jeanne reviewed progress in the conformance model calls, specifically
   around solidifying and refining How to evaluate Silver conformance
   proposals
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/13A8mGMnQujfEVqcw_LmAUYT8DDq_qW0TNcHxmCHd0io/edit#heading=h.q2s1jknvhu58>
against
   the Silver Requirements <https://w3c.github.io/silver/requirements/>.