Re: Proposal for new version of Requirement 3.7 Motivtion

Hello all,

Wilco certainly makes good points, but I guess I'm more optimistic than he
is about our ability come up with a process that would allow Silver to give
more importance to usability testing as part of a conformance model,
without negatively impacting certain demographics in the process.

/Denis

*Denis Boudreau, CPWA* | Principal Accessibility SME & Training Lead
| 514-730-9168
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good
Deque.com <http://www.deque.com>