Re: Proposal for new version of Requirement 3.7 Motivtion

As I have said before, I think the mere fact that testing with users
with disabilities has taken place should not be rewarded since it does
not in itself change the quality of the site under test. An awful site
stays awful even after a lot of user testing. If then, as a result of
such testing, the accessibility and/or usability is improved, that
should impact also the conformance to measurable criteria (whether
absolute or score-based) - and I am happy to see those criteria extended
to realms so far difficult to measure.

--
Detlev Fischer
Testkreis

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites