Re: POUR Principles in Silver

Thanks Cybele,
I had clicked reply, rather than "reply all" by mistake. My apologies. In
response to Mike,  I understand why Silver isn't organised around the POUR
principles and think it is a good thing that Silver is organised in a
different way. The point I was wanting to make is that there was a possible
danger of the principles seeming to disappear.

Another point was that most guidelines and success criteria can usefully be
understood by more than one principle. Headings, for example, need to be
perceivable by assistive technologies and understandable. This makes the
interface more operable.

That is why I like your of "How this relates to the Pour principles" as it
would be able to include more than one principle in the explanation, and
overcome some of the current limitations of the way WCAG is organised.

Mark

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 at 14:50, Cybele S <cybele.sack@gmail.com> wrote:rent
way. The point I was