From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 10:26 AM
To: Silver Task Force
Subject: Agenda for Silver meeting of 5 October 2018

agenda+ Plain language prototype - how to format it for presentation at
TPAC?

agenda+ Information architecture update - diagrams and prototype?

agenda+ Conformance update - how to organize it for presentation at TPAC?

We are focused on getting ready for TPAC.  If there are important other
issues that should be raised, please let me know before the meeting and
I'll add it to the agenda.

== Conference Call info ==

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-fri