Re: Response from Accessibility Lawyer on Plain Language in Silver

One thing we could do right now is to accompany SC Numbers with short names
throughout our literature or always link to the criterion. Our short names
are good mnemonics in general. That is plain language and something we
could do right now.

Long range we should probably drop SC numbers altogether. To users they
look like an inside joke that isn't funny.

Best, Wayne