Re: Response from Accessibility Lawyer on Plain Language in Silver

Thank you for sharing this, David.

I'm really curious about this suggestion: "We would suggest using a mixed
Plain Language and Technical language rather than settling on a
one-size-fits all model for creating WCAG Silver."

I'm curious why that is. Couldn't plain language benefit everyone?

Thank you,
Dale