Simple Language

From: Hall, Charles (DET-MRM) <Charles.Hall@mrm-mccann.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 17:15:38 +0000
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Perfectly timed and well stated,

The user experience of choosing the simplest possible words – Fabricio Teixeira
https://uxdesign.cc/the-user-experience-of-choosing-the-simplest-possible-words-90628a3c4a44

“I didn’t have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.” — Mark Twain

Cheers,

Charles Hall
UX Architect, Technology

t / 248.203.8723  m / 248.225.8179
e / charles.hall@mrm-mccann.com
skype / charles.h.all
360 W Maple, Birmingham MI 48009
w / www.mrm-mccann.com

[id:5D510C5C-1CCD-479C-A466-98D1FC580B9B]
Creativity. Technology. Performance.
This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.  Thank you very much.

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)