Draft of invitation to participate in Silver prototyping

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 14:49:35 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Friday we discussed briefly how to increase participation in Silver and
start getting the prototyping working going.  The Design Sprint Report
is too long to expect people to get to the invitation.  This may also be
too long, and I would appreciate suggestions for making it more
interesting and engaging.

The intent of this draft of an email is to personally send it to
accessibility experts we know, then blog it and tweet it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1enO_9nflCbudzMpu1nKvFA2QVebVtxWkezeIbI9LP80/edit?usp=sharing

Please use the Google Comments feature to make inline comments, or reply
to this email.