Re: Invision and a11y

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 19:30:28 +0200, Michellanne Li <li@palantir.net> wrote:

> My agency is brainstorming ways we can improve the accessibility of our
> design and strategy deliverables, and we are having trouble finding any
> >documentation regarding screen reader accessibility for Invision.
> Does anybody have experience using a screen reader to access Invision?
> We are working on building our fluency in screen reader testing, but for
> the >moment, nobody on my team is able to use one.

I assume you mean invisionapp.com - if so I found
https://www.invisionapp.com/blog/writing-accessible-microcopy/ which at
least shows they have someone who has some idea about the question.

I wrote to them and asked them directly. I'll let you know what they
said...

In general though, it makes more sense to ask questions like this on
w3c-wai-ig@w3.org - the Interest Group which is a forum specifically for
such general accessibility questions.

cheers

Chaals