Re: Agenda for SIlver meeting of 24 July 2018

Late regrets again I’m afraid, my afternoon has been filled with meetings following this morning. Apologies.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter Kennaugh
Senior UX Consultant

www.nomensa.com<http://nomensa.com/>
tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333
follow us: @We_are_Nomensa<https://twitter.com/we_are_Nomensa> | @Interact_Conf<http://www.twitter.com/Interact_Conf> | @CollaborateConf<http://www.twitter.com/CollaborateConf>

Nomensa are an Econsultancy Top 100 agency, included in The Drum Digital Census,
RAR Recommended and an Investors in People Gold accredited employer

Nomensa Ltd. King William House, 13 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4NT

Mappin House, Oxford Street, London, W1W 8HF

Weesperstraat 61, 1018 VN Amsterdam

Company number: 4214477 | UK VAT registration: GB 771727411