Re: agenda for 5 January 2018 Silver Task Force meeting

Hello everyone! Per our conversation earlier. I have started a list with a
couple disabilities with their barriers listed. Let me know if I am on the
right track before I continue further. There are about 3,000 pages of
diagnosis from all my medical text books that I have for reference so this
will take a bit of time to compile and wanted to be sure this is what we
were looking for.

 Thanks!