Canceling Silver meeting today (31 August)

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 10:15:17 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Apologies for the late notice.  Shawn is out of town, and I am not well
enough to lead a meeting today.  I'm canceling the meeting. The phone
line will be available if anyone wants to use it for sub-group work.

For those celebrating a 3-day weekend holiday, start it early. :)

If you need anything from me today, please text or ping me on skype.  I
won't be checking email again today.

We will have our regular meeting on Tuesday.

jeanne