Re: Plain Language

Hi All,

Also leading on from this, please see below for a first draft of the information architecture document. This is in no way set in stone so please comment away to your hearts content. As soon as it’s in a more well-rounded form we can move it into GitHub using the correct formatting etc.

Information Architecture
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CBk9qG5u5LGJa9pIvou5JsqxnZFiROyeuUN6fmhU3D8/edit?usp=sharing

Best Regards

Mike

[University of Dundee shield logo]<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-home>

Dr Michael Crabb
Lecturer (Human Computer Interaction)
School of Science and Engineering, University of Dundee
+44 (0)1382 385491 | m.z.crabb@dundee.ac.uk<mailto:m.z.crabb@dundee.ac.uk>

[University of Dundee Facebook]<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-fb> [University of Dundee Twitter] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-tw>  [University of Dundee LinkedIn] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-li>  [University of Dundee YouTube] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-yt>  [University of Dundee Instagram] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-ig>  [University of Dundee Snapchat] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-sc>

One of the world's top 200 universities<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-strapline>
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018