Re: External Prototype? Nutrition Cards for Accessible Components

 Hi everyone,

My apologies for going AWOL over the last few months. This seems like this
is a very helpful resource, Jeanne. Wondering with the new Silver
standards, if there will be guidelines for whether or not certain types of
components are recommended (in terms of accessibility)? For example, when
performing QA tests with screen readers, tool tips and accordions often
create obstacles for users since the content is hidden if it's not
programmed properly. Maybe it's because individuals aren't sure how to
label them properly.

-Kelsey

--
Kelsey Collister